Connect with us


Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s net worth revealed four years after leaving Royal Family



The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, have garnered significant attention regarding their financial standing four years after their departure from the Royal Family and relocation to America. Reports indicate that the couple’s net worth is substantial, enabling them to reside in a luxurious $14 million (£11m) mansion in the affluent Montecito neighborhood of California. This lavish property is situated in close proximity to the residences of notable figures such as Oprah Winfrey, Ellen DeGeneres, and Katy Perry. The Sussexes, along with their two children, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet, have established a new life in this exclusive community, marking a significant transition from their former roles within the British monarchy.

According to reports, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have amassed a combined net worth of $60 million (£48m) despite stepping down from their roles as senior working royals in 2020. This figure is noteworthy considering their obligation to repay the taxpayer costs for the renovation of Frogmore Cottage, their former Windsor residence.

In May 2020, it was reported that the Duke and Duchess would repay the taxpayer costs for the Frogmore Cottage renovations, with plans to make the payments over the next decade. The total refurbishment costs were estimated at around £2.4 million, meaning they would pay approximately £18,000 per month until the amount is fully paid.

Since relocating from England to the United States, the couple has secured several lucrative deals. In 2020, the same year they announced their royal departure, they signed a deal with Netflix reportedly worth around $100 million (£80m). Additionally, they secured a $20 million (£17m) advance from publisher Penguin Random House for a reported four-book deal, which includes Prince Harry’s memoir “Spare.”

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, have secured several lucrative business deals since stepping down from their roles as senior members of the British Royal Family. In late 2020, they signed a $25 million (£18m) agreement with Spotify, which led to Meghan launching her Archetypes podcast. However, their partnership with Spotify recently ended, with a Spotify executive reportedly referring to the couple as “grifters.”

Prior to their decision to step back from royal duties, the Sussexes received 95% of their annual income from Prince Harry’s father, now King Charles III. The remaining 5% came from the taxpayer-funded Sovereign Grant. Upon their departure, King Charles provided them with a “substantial sum,” according to reports.

Before marrying into the Royal Family, Meghan Markle had an estimated net worth of $5 million (£3.5m) from her acting career, notably her role as Rachel Zane on the legal drama series Suits, where she reportedly earned $50,000 (£37K) per episode.

In 2024, Meghan Markle is set to launch her brand, American Riviera Orchard, which is speculated to be similar to Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop brand. According to reports surrounding a trademark application, Meghan’s brand will offer a range of products, including fragrance sachets, lavender sachets, non-medicated skin care preparations, bath and shower gels and salts, non-medicated hair preparations, bath soap, bar soap, non-medicated hand soaps, body creams, bath oil, body lotions, cosmetics, and body oil. The brand’s product lineup suggests a focus on personal care and wellness items.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *